Safeguarding Adults (Level 1)
This course helps to explain safeguarding responsibilities surrounding vulnerable adults in the workplace. Learners will be equipped to spot the signs and symptoms of abuse and the correct way to report any safeguarding concerns or suspected abuse.
The course is suitable for staff working at all levels in any role where they may encounter vulnerable adults.
This course covers the following topics:
- An overview of safeguarding
- Why is safeguarding important
- The latest legislation and guidance
- Multi-agency working
- Disclosure of information from adults
- Reducing the likelihood of abuse
- What to do if you suspect abuse
- Signs and symptoms of abuse